sea crow press is open for submissions
Founded in 2020, Sea Crow Press is home to an eclectic collection of creative nonfiction, fiction, and poetry. At Sea Crow we believe the small press plays an essential part in contemporary arts by amplifying voices that might otherwise go unheard. Our books celebrate our connection to nature and each other while charting a positive direction for the future. We are small but mighty and we work closely with our authors. We are international with a focus on our New England roots. We welcome emerging writers and experienced authors.
what we do
- We have a careful selection process and we provide editorial input.
- We offer authors standard publishing contracts.
- We do not charge authors in advance for publication.
- Authors receive payment from royalties and their own book sales.
- If you write beautiful, heart stopping poetry or astounding prose to inspire change, we are looking for your best work.
- Please follow the submission guidelines.
- A summary of your work up to two pages long.
- A table of contents with a few lines about each chapter.
- Author / contributor bio with links to other work.
- A marketing plan with links to competing titles.
- Times New Roman, 12 point font, single spaced Microsoft Word (.dox).
- Please take the time to have a look at our catalog to get a feel for our work.
or email email@example.com